I love to research and learn how brain can be engaged in the classroom learning . Learning happens when children are feeling safe and good about activities they do.The resources I create for my students focus on making learning fun while focusing on critical and higher order thinking skills. Doing my best to help them stay in an inspired and motivated mental states gives me an immense deal of satisfaction. It inspires me to see them inspired and happy. I love to see young minds staying engaged and curious in my classroom. I thought it would be nice to share what works in my classroom to engage kids in creative and meaningful learning process. Also, I would love to share some kind of freebie on my blog from the resources I create for my storefront on Teachers Pay Teachers while I share how do I use them in my classroom and what kind of response I get from the kids.

Letter Sounds in Phonics

Letter Sounds in Phonics Can be Taught to Preschoolers as Early as 3 Years of Age or Even Earlier



Letter Sounds in Phonics helps children understand the relationship between the spoken and written words. Many parents believe that child will learn to read when he will enrol in the school. However, the truth is many children lag behind their literacy age after joining school. There are numerous factors behind it. Parents must educate themselves that language is not similar to maths or other subjects taught in school. Language learning is closely related to the functions of the brain that are in highly optimised state in early years after birth. Learning to read letter sounds and words is much easier when preschoolers are given opportunity to practice language in a playful and natural manner by parents and caregivers. You are your child's best teacher in the early years!

No comments:

Post a Comment